Our friend passed away yesterday unexpectedly. He had a very generous and happy heart. He helped us out many times over the years and we loved spending time with him and his family. I did not know him as many years as Bones, but I loved him and appreciated his friendship. Bones and his friends are more like family. They are a package deal and I couldn't be more grateful for all of them. It is a very close bond they share and he will be missed greatly.
This made me stop and think yesterday. Maybe Aidan "watered" my cell phone on accident, but really, that doesn't matter. Maybe some days I have to do things I would rather not, but that's okay. I am just so grateful to have Bones and Aidan and the rest of our family and friends in my life to make those other things unimportant.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Josh's friends are like family too. They've known each other since before high school in some cases and even though we don't get out much when we do it's like we've picked up right where we left off.
ReplyDeleteHoping you all can find peace soon! Thank you for the reminder that it's people and love that matter, everything else is just a distraction.
ReplyDelete