Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ketchup

I am a bit behind on the blogging. I don't have a reason, just being lazy. So, this will be my "ketchup" post about whatever I can remember since last time. This came in the mail for Bones yesterday.


Why Bones needs a coupon for tampons I am not quite sure, but it was very nice of Playtex to think of him for their "special savings only a woman would want".

We planted a tree in our backyard. (We mostly meaning Bones, I just like to take credit for being there. Aidan did help with the digging.) We are not sure if it is already dying or just turning brown for the winter. But it did look nice for a little while.


Aidan has become very interested in hats and continues to love shoes. He will try on any pair he can find. I went to the shoe store with him and he was in heaven. He tried on more shoes than I did.


Molly still loves to sit in her chair and look out the window. Yes, her leg is resting comfortably on the armrest, where else would she put it?


And, the most exciting news, we found out we will be having another baby in May! Our due date is May 22, the day after our anniversary, so we are only a couple of months along.

8 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Jarom also got the tampon add yesterday!! haha

    Congrats on baby #2!!! Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, how exciting!!! Of course I am only referencing that Molly knows how to use the arm rest ; D Can't wait to find out what your having.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete